Thursday, December 1, 2011

I am weird because...
-i like to do things alone.
-only my husband really gets me.
-i talk to myself. a lot.
-i am super sensitive.




I am a bad friend because...
-i don't call my friends, i just text them.
-as soon as someone says something to me that i don't like, i cut them off.
-i don't tell all my secrets



I am a good friend because...
-when i love, i love hard.
-i would do anything for my friends.
- i am honest. even when it hurts.





I am sad because...
-i have pcos.
-i can't have a baby.
-our finances are not perfect.
-we don't see our best friends as often as we would like.



I am happy because...
-god has bless us with the 3 most perfect boys.
-god bless me with my best friend/husband since i was 16yr old.
-i have the most wonderful extended family.
-i have all that matters in life.




I am excited for...
-possibilities of getting pregnant...
-Christmas.
-turning 30 next year.
*the new year*


i found this over "I AM" list over casey's blog and decided to do it. i wanted you guys to learn a little bit more about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment