Monday, January 23, 2012

What i wore, Sunday morning 





On Sunday mornings i get up and get all the kids ready for church, plus make breakfast for everyone.
So i usually have only thirty minutes to get myself ready, if your a girl like me then you know that's not enough time!. This is what i wore to Church on Sunday and i kinda of like it because it was super easy to put together. 




Blouse- vintage thrifted
Jacket-jcrew thrifted
Skirt- vintage thrifted
Tights- OU 
Shoes- steve madden thrifted
Bag- jcrew (got it for Christmas from hubby)

6 comments:

  1. You are too cute, lady! Love this outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love the bow tie! And that you are a Dude Mom like me! I have 3 also!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! yes i am a "dude mom" lol hoping for a girl one day

      Delete
  3. I love this outfit! I'm jealous of how well you pull off that bow tie :) And that totally brings it all together!

    -Karla
    http://casualbedlam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you karla! every time i see your name i always think it says "kardashion" lol

      Delete
  4. That skirt *gasp* I love it! you look wonderful as always xoxo

    ReplyDelete